Usually in factories, offshore platforms, oil fields and other outdoor environments, it is very important to ensure a clear communication environment. It is very reliable to install a acoustic hood booth. It can effectively reduce environmental noise, at least 23 decibels.
There are several measures to control the transmission of noise:
1) Sound absorption: The sound absorption material is used to decorate the inner surface of the workshop, such as the wall and the roof, or the space sound absorber is suspended in the workshop to absorb the radiation and reflect the sound energy to reduce the noise intensity. The materials with better sound absorption effects include glass wool, slag wool, foam plastic, felt, cotton wool, aerated concrete, sound absorbing panels, wood wool boards, and the like. The inner surface of our telephone acoustic hood is made of glass wool, which has a good function of absorbing sound and reducing noise.
2) Noise reduction: A device that blocks the passage of air through the sound, that is, a muffler. This is the main measure to prevent aerodynamic noise. The muffler has a resistive muffler that uses sound absorbing material to eliminate sound, a resistant muffler manufactured according to the filtering principle, and an impedance composite muffler designed by the above two principles.
3) Sound insulation: In some cases, certain materials and devices can be used to close the sound source and isolate it from the surrounding environment, such as acoustic hood and sound insulation. The sound insulation structure should be tight so as not to cause resonance to affect the sound insulation result.
4) Vibration isolation: In order to prevent vibration and noise transmitted through solid materials such as floors and walls, vibration damping devices such as rubber pads and asphalt are provided at the foundation of the machine and at the floor and wall joints.
|Noise Attenuation||Better than -23dBA|
|Weight||unit weight:45kg;with packing 51.5kg in box packing
|Ambient Temperature range||-50˚C to +80˚C|
|Humidity||Up to 100%|
|Packing box size
|Material||Glass reinforced polyester|
|Field cable penetrations||Uncommitted|
• Durable, lightweight, chemical tesistant body
• Excellent low temperatures impact properties
• High performance polyurethane acoustic insulation liner, resistant to mildew and rot.
• Completely maintenance free and corrosion resistant, impervious to chemical attack
• Can be used both indoors, outdoors and offshore
• Easy Clean - Scratch Resistant
• Optional colors available upon request
• Special shape for higly noisy areas
• Designed for corrosive and saline atmosphere
• UV resistant and suitable for harsh environment
• Easy fixing system
• Suitable for heavy industrial telephones (up to 60 kg)
• Pass-trough hole on the shelf for cables inlet
• Fire Retardant
This product model:RF-26