We are a company specializing in industrial communications. Our phone casings are made of metal, with a solid appearance and a waterproof rating of ip 66. Installed outdoors, wall-mounted telephones are vandal-proof, waterproof, and corrosion-resistant.
If you want to remove the wall phone, it is very simple. You only need to use special tools to remove the screws on the mounting panel of the phone, you can easily remove the wall-mounted phone, or you can remove the mounting panel directly.
KNTECH is a manufacturer of industrial phones, and we have our own team that can provide you with any wall-mounted phones you need.
Our wall phone can provide you with an external answering machine.
Our phone has a high-definition display, which can help you know all the status of the phone.
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable speed-dial telephone.
4. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
5. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
6. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
7. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
8. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset with industrial strong curly cord .
10. Silicon keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
11. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational.(if PABX have this available we can provide this function).
12. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
13. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
14. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
SPECIFICATION - Analogue(Model NO.SP0090012)
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable 6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
SPECIFICATION - VoIP(Model NO.SP0180022)
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact 6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load 8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A 10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC 12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
This product model:KNSP-09T2S