The hazardous area horn shell is an explosion-proof material manufactured with special materials and special processing techniques. It can suppress the explosion of solvents such as gasoline, methane, propane, diesel, acetone, toluene, ethane, petroleum and similar substances. And the explosion-proof horn equipped with the material (metal) can effectively eliminate static electricity.
The horn feature
1. Explosion proof Speaker design and certified by TUV ATEX standard.
2. Material/Colour: Anti-static Polyamide/Black
3. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof IP66.
4. Service temperature range from -40 ℃ to +55℃.
5. For 360° lossless broadcast
6. fixed resistance KNLB-EX5 without transformer.
7. For use public address and paging application
8. Application: Products are widely used in petroleum, metallurgy, chemical industry, sea oil, nuclear power, shipbuilding, tunnels and other projects requiring explosion-proof grade Speaker.
Unit size: 250（Ø)*352(L)mm
Unit G W: 3.7kg
1 pcs in a inside box. Box size: 270x270x390 cm G.W: 3.7KG
2pcs in a CTN box. CTN box size: 570x 290x420 cm G.W:7.8KG
The appearance of the speakers mold is the same, the difference built-in transformer or not.
This product model:KNLB-EX10(10W)