Based on the need for emergency assistance, the elevator phone is required to have the features of multi-party call and automatic dialing. At the same time, considering the complex environment in the elevator car, the phone itself must also have features such as vandal resistance, anti-knock and anti-interference.
Yes, we need. The elevator is in a closed environment. When an accident occurs, the mobile phone cannot be used to seek help from the outside world. All elevator telephone installations comply with ADA, ASME, and IBC requirements.
No, using voip network communication, installation is simple and convenient.
There are usually two types of elevator emergency buttons. The first is an emergency stop. After pressing the button switch / keyswitch, the elevator will stop and will not start. Press the button again to run the elevator normally. Second, as an emergency communication, press the button to ask the staff for help.
Elevator phones are usually assigned phone number, but for security reasons it will not be released to the outside world.
1. PSTN analogue telephone
2. DTMF dialing
4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
7. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
8. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
9. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5% 10. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.
maximum distance: 7KM
11. Hotline setting (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
12. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request) with stainless steel cable protected
This product model:KNZD-11