Lift car intercom system
This intercom system for lift car is designed to provide a direct communication between passengers seeking help and the station controller. Its hands-free intercom system. The lift unit is connected to a PABX analogue interface and is powered by the PABX.we can provide the window intercom use in the control room.
Main Product features
1. With 2 call buttons with memory. One for master button and the other one for slave button
2. with built-in 12 buttons keypad for store preset numbers.
3. with 1 call status LED,waiting to answer: light on, conversation: flashing. Finish conversation: dark
4. Hands-free communication
6. the phone will release the line when other side hang up.
7. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
8. Analogue interface to PABX using 2 wire operation
9. Adjustable ringer and volume control.
10. Dry contact.During Conversation: dry contact close. Finish conversation: dry contact open.
11. 12V DC power supply
EMC: EN50121 (Railway application- Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66
ITU-T Recommendations K21
Unit size: main unit: 186x160x200mm ， speaker: 120x110x45mm, microphone: 50x50x50
1pcs in each inner CTN box, size: 43.3 x 27.6 x 19.1 G.W: 5kg
4pcs in outer CTN box, size: 56.6 x 44.5 x42 G.W: 17kg
==>>>> Product Specification
Ringing back tone: 0.4s ON, 0.2s Off, 0.4s ON, 3 Sec Off
Busy tone: 0.5s ON,0.5, Off
Built-in main unit keypad for store speed dial number
==>>>>Product Detailed Pictures